There are mainly three types of skin: normal skin, dry skin, and oily skin. As the name suggests oily skin contains excess oil. As a result, it gets dirty very quickly. Pimples also tend to grow in oily skin. Makeup gets damaged after a while. Are you feeling sad for having oily skin? Don’t be! Because oily skin is less affected by aging effects. You will look much younger even when you are middle-aged. Here are some safe anti-aging oily skin care tips.
Safe anti-aging oily skin care tips
* Never use soap for cleansing your face. Soap soak excessive oil, as well as moisture of the skin, which is necessary for glowing and healthy skin. Use oil balancing face wash. Clean your face at least twice a day preferably in the morning and at night, with mild face wash. Whenever you get back from outside, wash face thoroughly with face wash and water.
* It is a wrong concept that oily skin doesn’t need moisture. You should use oil free moisturizer after cleaning your skin.
* Exfoliate the skin regularly in order to get rid of dead skin cells. Removing dead cells can help your skin breathe better; as a result, skin will be healthier and brighter. You can exfoliate the skin two to three times per week.
* Put a wet tissue box in your bag when you are going outside. Clean face with wet tissue when it becomes oily. This will keep you fresh.
* Before applying makeup take an ice cube and rub it on your face for 5 minutes. Your make up will not be damaged so easily. Always use good makeup products for healthy skin.
* Fruit and herbal facials are good for oily skin. So have a facial at least once a month.
* Applying oil on hair makes face oilier. To avoid this apply shampoo on hair after two hours of oil massage.
* Use water based cosmetics and avoid oil based ones.
* Apply a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water on your face twice a week. Your skin will glow.
* Don’t forget to apply sunscreen when you are going out. It will protect skin from sun burning. Buy sunscreens that have SPF over 15.
* If your skin is already sun burned, you can rub tomatoes on your skin. The pigments will be gone!
I am very confident that if you make a habit of following these safe anti-aging oily skin care tips, you will look like a 24 year old, even at your late 30s.