We all are conscious about our health and beauty. To maintain figure and health we all talk about the importance of diet. But how many of us are enjoying our diet? Dieting always gives a picture of curbing everything we love to eat. Do you know you that you can lose weight more effectively by making your diet enjoyable? You should forget about the word ‘diet’. You should forget about your excess weight, just think about your good health. Little bit change in your daily menu can change your whole life positively. Here’s how you can lose weight more effectively.
How to lose weight more effectively
1. Eat for pleasure and good health, not for weight loss.
2. Start the day with healthy breakfast (if possible take oats). You should not leave your breakfast.
3. Take some food every 3 to 4 hours. Don’t leave your stomach empty for long time.
4. Have fruits and nuts instead of fried snacks, chocolate and crisps.
5. Try to avoid red meat. Eat more fish, chicken, vegetables and salad.
6. You should include minimum one citrus fruit in your daily menu.
7. Try to take some raw, colored (red, orange, yellow) and fresh fruits or vegetables every day.
8. Have steamed food instead of grilled food, grilled food instead of roasted food, roasted food instead of fried food, and shallow fried food instead of deep fry.
9. If you aren’t lactose intolerant, have a cup of milk every night before sleep.
10. Last but not the least; increase drinking plain water.
11. Pay extra attention to beverages you take. Drinks can have as much weight on your diet as meat.
Beside these, you can take some ordinary but exceptional food. Such as, nuts, beans, tomato, apple etc. Beans are loaded with protein and they are full of fiber too. Fiber helps reducing cholesterol.
In any case, if you really feel like eating something, enjoy it without any hesitation and do not fret over it. If it still worries you, workout a little.