Hair is one of the most beautiful parts of a girlís body. Long, silky & shiny
hair increases the beauty of a girl to a great extent. But hair can become just
a nightmare if one has split ends i.e. broken hair. Today I am going to tell you
how can you get rid of split ends through just a little bit of care.
* Trim your hair once in three months. This will remove split ends. Trimming
makes hair look healthy. You can trim your hair easily at home. But if you have
the option to go to parlor, do so. Because they are professional and they will
take care of your hair.
* Always use comb with wide tooth. This will create less pressure on your hair.
Donít use metal brush to comb hair. It makes hair rough.
* Wet hair is very sensitive. Donít rub hair too much while washing. It makes
hair break easily. After washing dry it with a towel softly.
* Hair dryers make hair rough. As a result split ends occur. So try to avoid
using hair dryers.
Dry your hair by fan. If you need to use dryer then set the
speed to low switch and warm level.
* Get oil massage twice a week. This will nourish hair roots.
* If you dye, perm or apply another treatment that tends to weaken your hair,
make sure to have an interval between those treatments. For example: new hair
color - then 2 weeks pause - then rebonding. This will minimize the harmful
effect for your hair in case you decide to apply those treatments.
* Apply henna paste on hair twice a month. Henna serves nutrition for hair which
reduces tendency of split ends.
* Another good hair vitalizer is yogurt. Take an egg, mix it with two
tablespoons of yogurt and apply on hair. After 15-20 minutes rinse thoroughly
with shampoo. This will make hair strong as well as shiny.
* During oil massage, try to use hot oil. Hot oil massage increases blood
circulation in scalp. As a result hair gets stronger.
If you follow above tips I am sure you will get strong, healthy & shiny hair
that will have no split ends. Back to Top