Habits reflect the human character. We have both good
habits as well as bad habits. Both of these habits are acquired/learned by
different means; some from parents; some of the habits from teachers; some from
friends and some from watching TV. Some of the habits are praiseworthy, that
means it is good and some of its are unpraised, that means it is bad. I will
just mention simply; how to bade goodbye to your bad habits.
1. Show respect by standing up while the teacher enters or leaves the class.
Here the word teacher means senior and respectable person; if you are in
service, he/she may be your boss/trainer.
2. Do not keep your shirts button open; showing your chest to others. Keep your
button shut all the time if you are in public.
3. Do not put fingers in your nostrils in a visible place.
4. Do not cough unnecessarily and split in public; it is unhealthy for you as
well as others.
Do not talk loudly while talking with mobile in public.
6. Do not shout in Mosque or worship place.
7. Eat nicely and slowly at restaurant. Follow the restaurant manner. If you
donít know then just take a look of others how are they doing it.
8. Never smoke in public; if you are a smoker. Better try to give up this habit;
it burns your money and destroys your health and also of surrounding people.
9. Behave in a nice way with poor and distress people. Remember, if your rough
behavior struck their mind; they may not pray for your goodwill to Allah- Pak
and Allah accepts their prayer.
10. Never chew your nail or cut your nail by your teeth. Use nail cutter in
11. Never wet your finger by putting in your month to alter the page of book or
12. Do not put hand on the shoulder of your friend if you are at school.
13. Do not fold your leg or keep your feet up while sitting on chair.
14. Do not run the water of your basin all the time while brushing your teeth or
15. Do not forget to shut the valve of your gas stove after cooking. Never let
it burn whole night for only one match stick.
16. Do not dry your laundry over the gas stove. It may cause serious accident;
risking your life and property.
17. Keep your electrical switches off while not in use.
18. Never take bribe from any person for any work which you can do.
19. Never tell a lie and always speak the truth. You will feel satisfaction in
your mind which is god gifted.
Finally, try to give up your bad habits which you may feel; it is really bad.
Your efforts will be praised by all and you will be at the heart of every people
of your society. All will love you which you cannot buy by money. People will
follow you and you may be one of the role model of your community. Back to Top